Find the Best Catering Services for Your Event
LocalCatering.com serves you with quick and easy access to great caterers in your area.
Here at LocalCatering.com, we connect you with the best catering services from Los Angeles to New York and everywhere in between! Party caterers in Boston, corporate caterers for your business event in Dallas, or the perfect caterer for your San Diego wedding, let us help you find the caterer that meets all the needs of your special event.
We supply you with an easy to fill out form to specify exactly what you need from your caterer. Be as specific as possible when filling out the form and include any special requirements you may have. Caterers can then construct menu options and cost estimates for your particular event. Quotes are specified to meet the needs of your event and are typically on a price-per-guest basis.
Members of LocalCatering.com are held to a gold standard. We collect the reviews of our vendors to assure high quality and satisfaction. Vendors that do not meet our standards in quality and customer reviews are removed from the LocalCatering.com lists. Be sure to check the resources of your prospective caterer.
Here are a few helpful hints while researching your caterer.
- BBB Ratings - Check the caterer's Better Business Bureau rating for additional information on the company.
- Look at pictures from past events - Attention to the presentation of the food and decorations will help determine if the caterers style will meet your preferences.
- References - Check around for additional reviews and references of the catering service. Reviews are extremely important for a caterers image. Reviews reflect customer satisfaction and quality of the catering business.
Questions to ask Catering Services
When planning for your big business event, holiday party or wedding, there's specific questions to ask your prospective caterer that are extremely helpful in finding the right one for you.
- Ask about the caterers availability on the date of your event.
- Does the caterer have menu samples to review? Do they specialize in a particular types of food?
- Will the caterer offer taste-testing before hire?
- Does the caterer offer table settings? Ask about other favors and non food items they may have to offer.
- Ensure proper licensing, insurance and health department standards of the caterer.
- Where will the food be prepared? Will there be onsite facilities at your event for the caterer to use?
- Will your caterer bring their own equipment?
- Ask about banquet halls, photographers, florists and entertainers they may have to suggest for your event.
- Does your caterer provide a wait staff? Ask the recommended number of waiters for your particular event and discuss the waiters uniform attire as well.
- If you would like alcohol served at your event, be sure to discuss with your caterer on matters such as providing a bar and any corkage fees.
- Caterers often provide extras in their packages. Be sure to clarify with your caterer exactly what you will be receiving in your specific package!
With these questions in mind and the help of LocalCatering.com, finding the perfect caterer for you event has never been easier. Get started today!
(If you have an upcoming special event and need to look your best, contact Austin hair stylist, Elisa Will today.)
Most Popular Caterers
- Atlanta Catering
- Austin Catering
- Boston Catering
- Chicago Catering
- Dallas Catering
- Denver Catering
- Houston Catering
- Las Vegas Catering
- Los Angeles Catering
- Manhattan Catering
- Miami Catering
- New Jersey Catering
- New Orleans Catering
- New York Catering
- Orange County Catering
- Philadelphia Catering